Jet Mini Lathe
From Xerocraft MakerSpace
Jet wood lathe model JML-1014 (stock# 708351).
- Heavy-duty cast iron lathe bed ensures stability and minimal operating vibration
- Heavy-duty cast iron headstock and tailstock provide rigidity, strength and years of trouble-free operation
- Tailstock is hollow allowing long hole boring
- Quick release levers allow for easy & accurate positioning of tool rest and tailstock
- A 1/2 HP totally enclosed, fan cooled motor powers 6 spindle speeds ranging from 500 to 3,975 RPM
- Removable safety toggle switch will eliminate accidental operation
- Convenient adjustment handle to easily tilt motor while changing speeds
- Solid rubber feet to eliminate movement while in operation
- Solid tailstock contains live center with a full 2" ram capacity
- Swing Over Bed: 10"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base (in): 7.5"
- Working Distance Between Centers: 14"
- Number of Speeds: 6
- Spindle Nose: 1x8 (inches x TPI)
- Hole: 3/8" (completely through spindle)
- Headstock Taper: MT-2
- Tailstock Taper: MT-3
- Hole Through Tailstock: 3/8"
- Ram Travel: 2"
- Overall Dimensions: 24-5/8 x 7-1/4 x 14
- Motor (TEFC): 1/2 HP, 1 Ph, 115V Only
- Net Weight: 69 lbs